Sunday, November 11, 2012

A LOT of underwear and other twitter goodness...


Hi guys,

So I just HAD to respond to the following conversation on twitter:

 I KNEW chapters would be 13! Good to know you're holding onto old traditions. Which chapter has people in underwear?

 All of them.

First of all: Thank you Ragnar for REALLY going back to your roots, I mean: what would a Longest Journey game be without underwear right? Second of all: I don't think our new female protagonist will be the one wearing underwear in each chapter so... that might confirm my theory about Zoë become a sort of advisor to the new main character (in her "Dreaming" look of course). Either that or he was just joking...


Ragnar also said that Linux is a possibility and that there WILL be a rubber ducky somewhere, this is valuable information!! I can almost imagine our new main character saying: "Should I attach a clamp and a clothes line to it in order to make progress? Nah-- Too easy!"  Last but not least I have to say that I would be willing to provide Ragnar all the tea that he needs to make DFC so... where do I send it to? 

That's all for now guys, don't forget to check back and follow @RagnarTornquist on Twitter for more juicy DFC information

-WorldsReunited



No comments:

Post a Comment